Friday, July 23, 2010

Kate's Making a Move

3 weeks and 3 days to go! We went to the doctor this morning.....Katelyn's still doing great and she's dropped! I'll spare you the details but we're making progress....she said she might even be here a little early....our luck, that means she'll be late. I asked if she could take a guess at her weight and she said that right now she'd say between 6 & 7 pounds! My belly's not as big as most people at this point, so I sort of expected that to be her weight at birth...but I guess it's the way I'm carrying her that makes her look smaller than she is! We go back on Tuesday....we'll see if anything changes in 4 days!

In other news, our 1st anniversary is Sunday and we're spending it at.....wait for it......
Babies r Us! We're actually going to celebrate tomorrow because we've got some other errands to run in Houston. And we have to exchange the duplicate gifts that we got at last weekend's baby showers. We're hoping that we'll be able to take a trip for our 2nd anniversary! Have a great weekend....stay tuned for more news!

No comments:

Post a Comment